Important: Closing your Fillz account does not close your marketplace accounts. Marketplace accounts must be closed through the individual marketplace accounts directly. Also, your inventory is not removed from the marketplaces when your Fillz account is closed - Fillz' connection to the marketplaces is simply ended.
To close your Fillz account:
- Log into your Fillz account
- Click Marketplaces
- For each active marketplace, click on the drop down arrow beside the Edit button and select deactivate, then click to confirm the deactivation
- Once all marketplaces have been deactivated, click Account
- Click Billing
- Scroll to the last section of the page
- Click Change Account Status
- Select a reason for the closure
- Click Schedule Account for Closure
- Click Yes, I wish to schedule my account for closure
- You will then be logged out of Fillz. Should you log into your account again, you will see the following notice: Account is scheduled for closure. This account is considered suspended at this time. Please contact Customer Support to reopen this account.