This page also allows you to review pricing data from select Marketplaces in order to price your inventory competitively. You can choose which Pricing Data Source to view by selecting the marketplace name from the Source drop-down menu in the Market Data column.
By default, this page displays Version 2 Amazon.com pricing data. You can use the Source and Version drop downs to view different data. For detailed technical information about each version of pricing data, click here.
The system also defaults to displaying only offers with Landed Price. Landed Price displays price plus shipping of competitive offers, while clicking on Item Price displays the item price without the associated shipping costs. There is also an option to view offers that have FREE Shipping.
Hovering your mouse over a price in the Market Data column displays extra details of the offer - the item price and shipping cost, international/domestic shipping, FBM/FBA, shipping speed, feedback rating, number of feedback, and the seller's Amazon Merchant ID.
- View your entire inventory on this page, un-check the “Only items with missing price” box and click Search.
- Sort your inventory by clicking on the column headers (if the header appears as a link).
- To add a price to your listing, click one of the competitive prices offered under “Market Data” and your listing will automatically be priced $.05 lower (if the price is < $1.00 it will beat by $0.01, and if the price = $0.01 the price will be matched). Alternatively, you can manually add your own price.
- If your listing has a Condition set, any offers matching that condition will appear in a box.
- If you have the feature enabled, you will be able to compare your Base Price to your Cost To enable this feature, click Account->Inventory Settings, scroll down the page, check the box beside “Add cost field to Condition/Price page” and click Save Changes.
- If you have the feature enabled, you will be able fill in the Source field for items. To enable this feature, click Account->Inventory Settings, scroll down the page, check the box beside “Add source field to Condition/Price page” and click Save Changes.
- By default, this page will show the Base prices for your listings. If you would prefer to see the prices that you have set for a particular marketplace, you can do so by selecting an active marketplace from the tabs above the Save button at the top of the page.
- If you have the feature enabled, you will be able to enter Shipping Template names to assign items to your Amazon Shipping Templates. Amazon shipping templates are created directly in your Amazon Seller Central account, on the "Shipping settings" page. To enable this feature, click Account->Inventory Settings, scroll down the page, check the box beside “Add Amazon Shipping Template field to Condition/Price page” and click Save Changes.
- Enable/disable International and Expedited shipping for your listings using the check boxes.
- Select Conditions for your items from the drop down lists.
- Fill in notes for your items. If you find that you enter the same notes frequently, you can create note shortcuts. To apply a note shortcut, click on the drop down, then click on the shortcut name. The text will automatically appear in the Notes field.
Bulk (Batch) Editing:
- Click on Batch Edit to open the Batch Edit pop up, you can select a condition, type in a price, set international or expedited shipping, or fill in the note field. Use the check boxes to determine which changes will be applied. To apply the changes to the items on the Condition & Price page, click Apply.
- If you would like to keep the values you’ve entered for the next time you use Batch Edit, click on the Save As Batch Edit Default.