To export inventory from HomeBase 3 once you are running the program, follow these steps:
- Click on File
- Click on Export
- Select Listings then click Next
- Select if you want to export All or a subset of your listings, then click Next
- Select the appropriate file format (see below), then click Next
- Choose where you want to save the file on your computer (and optionally change the file name), then click Save.
- If you have quantities greater than 1 in your HomeBase inventory, you will need to export files using "UIEE" format. To import these files into Fillz, select "UIEE" as the file format during the Fillz import process. Note that this format will not export the Signature field.
- If you ONLY list items with a quantity of 1 in HomeBase and you have signed books in your inventory, we recommend exporting with the "HomeBase 2" format in HomeBase. These files can be imported into Fillz with the "HomeBase 2.x - AbeBooks" format during the Fillz import process.
For help importing the file into Fillz, click here.