Please note that you must have a Pro Merchant account on Amazon in order to use Fillz, and to follow the instructions below.
Important: If you are an FBA seller managing FBA inventory in your Fillz account, you need to download an Amazon ACTIVE Listings Report. Please see our FBA page for instructions.
- Log into your Amazon Seller Account and click on Inventory Reports under "Manage your Inventory"
- Select “Open Listings Report”
- Click on Request report
- When the report is ready you will receive an e-mail from Amazon
- Click on the link in the e-mail to see the report
- From the File menu, select Save. The “Save As” dialog box will appear.
- Change the “Save As Type” to text (.txt).
- Select the directory/folder on your computer where you want to save the file and click Save.
For help importing the file into Fillz, follow the instructions here and select "Amazon-Tab Separated" as the import format.