- The steps below will delete your entire inventory from Fillz, and cannot be undone.
- Do not proceed if you belong to a chain of stores that are linked together in Fillz, this would result in inventory being deleted in ALL stores.
- Delete means that all of the items will become "inactive." They will be removed from active marketplaces.
- Fillz stores inactive items until they expire, so you should not use the same SKUs for your new inventory.
- FBA listings in Fillz that have a fulfillable quantity will not be affected.
Delete your Entire Inventory in Fillz
To deactivate your listings in Fillz, save the file DeleteAllinFillz.txt at the bottom of this page to your computer, then follow the steps below.
- Log into Fillz and click on Inventory->Import Items.
- Click inside the grey box to browse for the saved file, or drag and drop the file into the grey box.
- Change the Request Type to "Purge".
- Un-check the Test Only box.
- Check the “Override safety” box at the bottom of the page.
- Click on Submit Request at the bottom of the page.
- You will then be redirected tot he Request Status tab to monitor the status of your import request. You will be able to view a file processing report once the purge has completed.