To get to this page, click on Account -> Label Settings.
Packing Slips, Mailing Labels, and Pick Tickets are all in .pdf format. This section allows you to set defaults for these types of files.
- Skip PDF View/Download page and perform the default action instead: Check this box if you would like buttons to automatically Open/Save the .pdf files.
- Default Action: Select View or Save. This action will be performed by default if the above option is enabled.
- Sort Orders By: This drop down controls the sorting method used for your orders.
Pick List & Barcodes
- Split Orders: If checked, this option will allow items within orders to be separated then sorted.
- Add Barcode to Pick List: This option allows you to add barcodes to the pick list.
- Barcode Type: Select a barcode that works with your scanner.
- Sort By (for Pick List): This drop down controls the sorting method used for your orders. Your options include Location/SKU, Author, and Title.
The Packing Slips section of the page can be used to edit the information that will appear in your packing slips.
Default Template: Select the packing slip template you'd like to use from the options below.
|Full||This slip is for full page packing slips, all fields are displayed|
|Small||This slip is ideal for 4x6 labels, though some fields are not included on this slip|
|92mm Fold||This slip works well if you fold your slip at the 92mm mark|
|Mailing Slip||This slip works well for those using Royal Mail in the UK|
|Integrated Label||This is for peel off labels|
If you have images you'd like to include in the header or footer of your packing slips, host the images online, and supply the URL in the corresponding Header/Footer Image URL field.
Header/Footer text can be added; the exact placement of this text will be determined by the packing slip version you choose before printing.
There are optional check boxes to choose from.
You can also fill in your "from" address to have it appear.
Please note: If you check the box to add an item barcode to your packing slips and your SKU contains non-numerical values, you will see a broken image on your packing slip. Example:
Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page to lock in your changes.
In this section you can set up Mailing Labels to be used in the Orders section of your Fillz account.
- Rows per page and Columns per page: Fill these in to generate a table for labels.
- Label width and Label height: Fill these in to set the size of your labels.
- Font size: Use the drop down to select the size of the text in your labels.
- Label offset left and Label offset top: The numbers here are for the space between the edge of the label, and where you want the text to be on the label.
- Page offset left and Page offset top: The numbers here are for the space between the edge of the paper, and the start of the label peel off.
- Measurement units: Use the drop downs to allocate a unit of measurement to the numbers you input.
- Hide label boundaries: Check this box to have the cell borders disappear.
Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page to lock in your changes after editing this section.