Fillz to SellerEngine Plus
Please use the instructions below to export your inventory from Fillz to SellerEngine.
Note: You will need to save a Settings File to your computer by right-clicking the file at the bottom of this page, and clicking on “Save Link As…”. You should save this file in the directory:
C:\Program Files\SellerEngine Plus\db\layout
The above file must be saved before you can import your inventory into SellerEngine Plus. Once you have saved the file:
- Log on to your Fillz account and click Inventory-> Export Items.
- Choose "Seller Engine" from the Export Format drop-down menu and click the button Request Report.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Run SellerEnginePlus and click on Import in the top toolbar.
- Choose Import From File and Browse your computer for the inventory file you exported from your Fillz account.
- Choose Custom and click Next.
- SellerEnginePlus will ask if you want to automatically match column names. Click No.
- Click the Load Pattern button.
- Choose the Settings File you downloaded before you began your import and click Open.
- Click Finish.
SellerEngine Plus to Fillz
Use the instructions below to export your inventory from SellerEngine Plus to Fillz:
- Run SellerEnginePlus.
- Click Export in the top tool bar and choose “Export to Fillz”.
- Create a name and location for the file and click Save.
- Enter your Fillz username.
- Click OK.
- Click here for information about importing inventory files into Fillz. Be sure to use UIEE as the import Format.
For more information visit SellerEngine.
- If you are using SellerEngine Plus, use the quantity field to manage inactive items, rather than un-checking the “Make Active” box in the listings, as SellerEngine Plus will re-activate these items when they are updated.