- Fillz can connect to an FTP server to deposit inventory files and retrieve orders.
- FTP User IDs cannot contain symbols, such as: @ _ .
- Hostname must be valid (e.g. ftp.myhostname.com).
- Once you activate the Custom Marketplace in Fillz, our system will then begin to automatically check for order files.
- Fillz does not support SFTP
Fillz can only export to a single directory. Choose The directory by adding it to the Hostname.
Example FTP Hostname: ftp.bibliophile.com/books/UIEE/process
If you do not specify a directory, inventory files will be deposited in the root directory. Once you activate the Custom Marketplace in Fillz, inventory updates will be automatically sent to this location.
Fillz can export inventory files in the following formats:
|FillZ Inventory Loader (.txt):||
|Homebase 2.X (.txt)|
|UIEE (.msg):||Deletes are represented by any value greater than “1” in the XB| field or by “0” in CO| field.|
You can expect the following types of export files from Fillz:
Example filename: userid-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss-full-purge.txt
Example add/modify filename: userid-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss-part.txt
Example delete filename: delete_userid-year-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss.txt
- Create an /orders directory on the server. Fillz will check it hourly for new files.
- Order files must be in the Amazon Fulfillment Report format. If the headers and content of the file do not match the Amazon Fulfillment Report exactly, the order files won’t be retrieved by Fillz (see below for example order file).
- The data in your file must be tab-separated, however the file must be have a .csv extension. This means you need to save your file in Tab Delimited Format, then change file extension from .txt to .csv.
- When you are naming order files, they must follow this format or they won’t be picked up by Fillz: orders-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss.csv (example: orders-2011-01-30-12-00-00.csv)
- “payments-date” and “purchase-date” must be in this exact format or the file will not be picked up by our system: yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss
- Orders for Custom Markets must be processed directly on the Marketplace. At this time, Filz is unable to implement order confirmation for Custom Markets. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us).
- An example order file is attached to the bottom of this page.
We recommend that you use the NLST command to retrieve filenames, rather than the LIST command. The latter is non-standardized and can easily break if the listing format changes. Please see more information on this here.
For instructions on configuring and activating a Custom marketplace in Fillz, please click here.
For more information on Custom Marketplaces please click here.