Enable FTPS for your Fillz Account
- Log into your Fillz account
- Go to Account -> API/FTP
- Click Generate New FTPS Password
- Copy the FTPS password (the FTPS password will only be shown once)
- Any changes will take up to 15 minutes to take effect.
- If you already have a password set up, clicking to generate a new password will REPLACE your current password.
Our Secure FTP site can be accessed with the following information (secure access by TLS/SSL encryption for both control and data). Fillz permits up to 5 connections at a time.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.Inventory Uploads
You can upload inventory files in Amazon Tab, UIEE, FillZ Inventory Loader, FillZ Product Detail Loader, and HomeBase formats directly to the top-level FTP directory (don’t put them into a folder). These files will be processed within 1 hour. File names can only contain the following characters: . a-z A-Z 0-9 _ -
Files can be zipped (.zip) or gzipped (.gz). Note that these types of files can only contain one inventory or pricing file in them. Do not upload files larger than 200M.Pricing Imports
You can send files that contain Market Specific Prices. These files only need to contain two fields, sku and price. You must include headers (headers must be lower case), and the files should be in tab delimited text format. Example of data in a file:
- The file name should be as below, replacing “Amazon” with any marketplace name, and updating the date and time.
- You can only indicate one marketplace per import. If you want to apply the same prices to more than one marketplace, you will need to do separate imports and change the market name.
- Capitalization is important, so please use the spelling under “Marketplaces”.
- The extension can be changed, for example, you can use “.tab” instead of “.csv”.
You can purge your inventory within Fillz and also purge any or all of the marketplaces you list on through Fillz. That these are separate steps.
To purge Fillz through FTP, you simply have to include “purge” in the inventory upload file name (anywhere). A purge on Fillz causes items not in the purge file to be deactivated in Fillz.
A purge on Fillz will cause a delta to be sent to the marketplaces, it will not purge the marketplace. If you are uploading a zipped file, the word “purge” must be in the zipped file name.
- Example: upload123purge.zip
To purge a marketplace, you need to use the Fillz web interface. Click here for step-by-step instructions.Reporting
Within the FTP site there is a /reports directory. After Fillz successfully process an uploaded file, it will generate a report. Reports should be available about an hour after your upload. We recommend checking reports to see if there were any errors. If a report is not generated for an uploaded file, it means there was a problem with your file and it was not processed. If you are doing a purge or uploading an extremely large file, it may take longer than an hour for a report to be generated.
- You cannot upload inventory to listing accounts if you have these set up.
Your file name will appear at the top of the report after the time stamp.Commands
We recommend that you use the NLST command to retrieve file names, rather than the LIST command. The latter is non-standardized and can easily break if the listing format changes. Follow this link for more information: http://cr.yp.to/ftp/list.htmlMore Ways to Integrate