There are two ways to get to this page:
Click on Orders->Shipping or click on Orders->Browse->Ship Selected.
If you are using an Endicia Premium (DAZzle) or a Stamps.com account to print your postage labels, you need to configure your settings before you use this page. Click here for more information on configuring your settings and printing postage with these solutions.
We recommend that you separate domestic and international orders
Step 1: Adding Orders
There are three options to add orders to a postage batch.
1. If you selected orders on the Orders->Browse page and then clicked on Ship Selected to get to this page, the orders you selected before moving to this page will automatically appear. To add more orders to the batch, click on the "Add Orders" drop down and follow the information in the next step.
2. Add order numbers manually, one at a time, then click Add Orders to save them to the postage batch:
3. Select all orders in a particular Order Status by using the drop down, then click to add the orders to the postage batch. By default there will only be 100 orders added to the page. If you would like to override this, go to Account -> Postage Settings and update the "Max postage batch size". The maximum number you can enter into this field is 400.
After you have added orders, you can review the list and remove any you may have added by mistake by unchecking the box beside the particular order.
When you are ready to proceed with postage printing, click on Next.
Step 2: Choose a Format
If you are using Endicia DAZzle or Stamps.com to print your postage, select Endicia DAZzle then click Next.
If you need to export your orders to print postage, select a file format and click on Next.
Step 3: Adding Weights
Add Weights to your orders and select the unit of measurement (oz. or g.). We recommend you weigh each order carefully as this will determine postage rates. Should you choose, you can use estimated weights by clicking the "Get Estimates" button instead of filling in actual weights.
Click Next when you have added weights to all of the orders.
Step 4: Address Verification
USPS address recommendations will be presented. Choose to leave addresses as-is, edit them, or remove orders from the postage batch if you require more information to ship.
Click Next when you have verified all of the addresses.
Step 5: Select Postage Methods
Use the drop downs to select the appropriate postage methods for each shipment.
Click Next when you have selected a method for each of the orders.
Step 6: Download Postage File
- If you're using a postage product other than Endicia DAZzle or Stamps.com, click to download your postage file. Once the file has been saved to your computer, click Return to Orders Browse to be returned to the Orders->Browse page of your Fillz account.
- If you're using Endicia DAZzle to print your postage and won't be purchasing tracking, or if you're using Stamps.com, check the "Set Order Status to Shipped and Send Confirmation" box and click on the Download Endicia DAZzle File button. A file called postage.xml will be saved to your computer. Once the file has been downloaded to your computer, the orders will automatically move to Shipped status in Fillz. Click Return to Orders Browse to be returned to the Orders->Browse page of your Fillz account. Click here for steps to import the postage file into DAZzle and print your postage. Click here for steps to import the postage file into Stamps.com and print your postage.
- If you're using Endicia DAZzle to print your postage and will be purchasing tracking, DO NOT check the "Set Order Status to Shipped and Send Confirmation" box. Click on the Download Endicia DAZzle File button. A file called postage.xml will be saved to your computer. Once the file has been downloaded to your computer, open the file with Endicia to complete the postage batch (click here for full details) and then return to Fillz and click on the Upload Endicia DAZzle Result File button on the page. Either drag and drop your file into the grey box, or click in the grey box to browse for your postage-output.xml file. Finally, ensure the "Set Order Status to Shipped and Send Confirmation" box is checked, and click Upload Result File. Once you have completed this step, your orders will automatically move to Shipped status in Fillz. Click Return to Orders Browse to be returned to the Orders->Browse page of your Fillz account.