Downloading an Open Listings Report from Amazon
You must have a Pro Merchant account on Amazon in order to use Fillz, and to follow the instructions below.
FBA Sellers: If you want to manage your FBA inventory in Fillz, please review our Current FBA Support page for more information and for instructions specific to importing FBA inventory into your Fillz account.
Request an Open Listings Report:
- Log into your Amazon Seller Account
- Click on Inventory Reports under Manage your Inventory
- Select Open Listings Report
- Click Request report
Download the Open Listings Report:
When the report is ready you will receive an e-mail from Amazon.
- Click on the link in the e-mail to see the report
- From the File menu, select Save
- The “Save As” dialog box will appear
- Change the “Save As Type” to text (.txt)
- Select the directory/folder on your computer where you want to save the file
- Click Save
Importing your file to Fillz
Click here for documentation, and be sure to select "Amazon Tab Separated" as the import format.