“Amazon.co.uk opened its virtual doors in October 1998 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where people can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices. Amazon.co.uk and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished and used items in categories such as books, movies, music, PC and video games, software, electronics and photo, home and garden, DIY and tools, toys and games, baby, shoes and clothing, jewellery and watches, health and beauty and sports and leisure. In addition, we give you a variety of resources to help you make your choice, including customer reviews and personal recommendations”
- Must have separate accounts and different email addresses/passwords for each European Amazon site, unless you have configured a Unified account for Amazon.co.uk.
- Must use a different email address and password if using Amazon.com.
- Must have a UK bank account. We are currently referring a company called World First to assist sellers in setting up a proxy account, for non-US based sellers. For more information, click here. Note, this may not be necessary if you have a Unified Amazon.co.uk account.
Configuring and Activating Amazon.co.uk in Fillz
For instructions on configuring and activating Amazon.co.uk in Fillz, click here.
Fillz specific notes
- Amazon.co.uk does not permit “New” listings to be created for media products published by a publisher outside of the UK if there is a UK publisher with exclusive rights for UK publication. These listings will be rejected by Amazon.co.uk. Sellers can list such items as “Used” or “Collectible” and they will be accepted.
- Charge When Ship
- Shipping Template Support
Click here to go to the Amazon.co.uk contact form.