To sign up with Stamps, click here.
- You must offer tracking for all items when using Stamps
- You cannot offer both delivery confirmation and signature confirmation for a single order
- Stamps requires a phone number to print postage for international orders
- Stamps does not currently generate a file with tracking numbers to import into Fillz
Configuring Postage Settings
You need to configure your Postage Settings if you have are using a Stamps account to print your postage. Click here for detailed information.
Move any orders that you would like to print postage for to “In Process” status on the Orders->Browse page in Fillz.
For step-by-step instructions on generating a postage file to use with Stamps, click here.
After you have saved a postage file to your computer, follow the steps below:
- Start the Stamps program on your computer.
- Log into the software when prompted.
- Go to the Batch tab.
- If you have a Profile set up for Fillz already, click on Refresh for your orders to appear. If you don’t have a Profile set up, Click on Manage on the Batch tab (the Manage button should be visible near the top left within the tab) and follow the steps with letters below to create a New XML profile:
- Click on New.
- In the pop-up that appears select XML Shipping File and click on Next.
- Enter a Name for the file (you can enter the name of your store or any other name) and click on Next.
- Browse to the folder where you saved your XML file, select it and click on Open.
- Click on Next.
- Select any configuration options you would like in the Profile Options window that appears and click on Done.
- Click on Done in the Manage Profiles window to close it.
- Click on Refresh.
- When your orders appear, you can check the boxes beside them and click on Edit if you wish to review them.
- Click on Print Sample to print test postage.
- If you are happy with your test postage, click on Print Postage.
The profile you have just created will be saved and can be reused the next time you export your orders from Fillz. If you use the same file name every time and place the file in the same folder, you can quickly import the file by clicking on Refresh from within the Stamps Batch window.
- Fillz is not responsible for misprinted postage. Print test postage and review the postage file before printing real postage.
- The weights Fillz offers are estimates (from Amazon and marked up by a percentage to cover packaging). If you don’t want to use estimated weights for items, you can turn this feature of under Postage Settings on the Accounts page of your Fillz account.
- The weights that appear are for a single copy. If you have two copies of an item, you will need to manually double the weight you see on the postage page.
If you receive any error messages while trying to import the XML file into the Stamps software please contact Stamps customer support.