IMPORTANT NOTE: Fillz is currently only integrated with eBay.COM and doesn't offer full support for International eBay accounts. Sellers who list on eBay.co.uk through Fillz, for example, will appear as if they are selling from the US by default. You can change this in Fillz by clicking on Account -> Inventory Settings in the account menu and by changing the drop down under the header “Export” to the correct country.
- To begin activation, click Marketplaces -> Add Marketplace.
- Select eBay from the drop down, then click Next.
- Click the button to Sign in with eBay.
- Read the description and if you allow Fillz access to your eBay.com account, click I agree.
- Marketplace Credentials: This section will show you when your eBay token will expire.
- Populate the Shipping rates section, and be sure to specify a Maximum Dispatch Time.
- Enter the shipping fee you'll charge for a sold item. Items must have at least one Domestic Shipping fee specified to be sent to eBay. "Ships worldwide" will only appear on an eBay listing if you have entered International shipping fees on this page AND marked the International box on the individual item page. The "Additional" fee will only appear on an eBay listing if the SKU has a quantity greater than one. We currently do not support combined shipping for eBay
- Use these values to specify which items you want Fillz to upload to eBay. If you enter both a price filter and a sales rank filter we will send items that match either criteria. For example, if you enter $20 in the price filter and 100000 in the sales rank filter, we will send all items over $20 as well as all items with Amazon sales rank 100000 or better. Price filters should be at least $1.00 which is eBay's minimum.
- You can add additional filters for eBay using a pricing script.
- Marketplace accepts prices in: Use this drop down to select the currency that your marketplace account is set up to accept. Some marketplaces only have one option, while others may have several.
- You will need to assign a currency to your Base Price if you haven’t already done so (ie. is your currency in USD, or a different currency?). Also, if the marketplace is set up to accept a currency that is different from your base price, you will need to choose how you would like exchange rates to be calculated. Click on the link that says "currency settings" in the blue text box to set both of these. For more information about currency settings, click here.
- Price Padding: Depending on your settings, you might see a section that looks like this:
You can edit the Fixed Amount if you would like to mark up your items by a fixed number (such as to help cover shipping) when being sent to the marketplace. You can also add an amount to multiply the total of base price plus fixed amount times exchange rate if necessary. This will increase or decrease the total number by multiplying it by a number so you can adjust the total by a percentage.
- You will also need to use a drop down to tell Fillz what currency your market-specific prices are in.
For more information regarding eBay settings, click here.