“Amazon.de is a part of the global Amazon family of Web sites known for great selection and convenience, as well as unsurpassed customer service. Amazon.de opened its virtual doors in 1998 and offers German customers all over the world reasonable prices and fast and convenient service with personal recommendations, wish lists and Marketplace, the sales platform for third party sellers.”
- Must have separate accounts and different email addresses/passwords for each Amazon site, unless you have configured a Unified account for Amazon.de.
- Must have a German bank account. We are currently referring a company called World First to assist sellers in setting up a proxy account. For more information, please click here. Note, this may not be necessary if you have a Unified Amazon.de account.
- If you have your “International Shipping” Flag set to “No” for your listings, you will want to enable “Always send items, regardless of international flag?”.
Fillz specific notes
- Amazon.de does not accept non-catalog items at this time.
- Charge When Ship
- Shipping Template Support
Configuring and Activating Amazon.de in Fillz
For instructions on configuring and activating Amazon.de in Fillz, please click here.
Click here to go to the Amazon.de contact form.