You must have an Amazon.de Pro Merchant account in order for Fillz to communicate with this venue. Please ensure that you have set your Preferences accordingly in your Amazon.de Account.
If you have FBA listings, please contact us before you activate Amazon.de.
- To begin activation, click Marketplaces -> Add Marketplace.
- Select Amazon.de from the drop down.
- If you already have an Amazon account activated in Fillz, you will be offered the option of checking a box for Unified Account. If your Amazon.de account is unified, check this box.
- If you checked the Unified Account box, click Next.
- Select your parent/home account on Amazon from the drop down.
- Click Next.
- Click on the Sign up for MWS button.
- Check the boxes after reading the information on the page, then click Next.
- Click Continue.
- Optional Settings:
- Prepend venue-specific text to item note: Anything that you add to this field will appear before the information in your “Notes/Description” field on this market only.
- Append venue-specific text to item note: Anything that you add to this field will appear after the information in your “Notes/Description” field on this market only.
- Always send items, regardless of international flag: Checking this box will send all listings to this marketplace, ignoring item specific intentional shipping settings within your listings.
- Confirm orders when they are shipped: Check this box to have Fillz confirm orders on Amazon.de when you move them to Shipped status in Fillz.
- If Expedited Shipping is selected, items will be available for: Check the boxes you want to offer, if any.
- Suspend Exports: You can check this box if you do NOT want Fillz to make any changes to this marketplace for you. This will prevent us from sending any exports (new listings, updates, deletes, etc.) to the marketplace.
- Send Deletes Only: You can check this box if you do NOT want Fillz to list any items to this marketplace but to send deletes only. Fillz will only send a delete to the marketplaces when the item is sold. If there is a quantity of more than 1 for an item, and 1 copy of that item is sold, we won’t send anything to the marketplaces. If the quantity drops to “0” we will send the delete file to remove that item from Amazon.de. We will also not send additions/updates to the marketplaces if the “Send deletes only” box is marked.
- Do not offer expedited shipping, regardless of expedited flag: Checking this box will disable all expedited shipping for the marketplace, ignoring item specific expedited shipping settings within your listings.
- Send confirmation emails anyway: By default Fillz will not be sending confirmation emails to your buyers for Amazon.de orders if you have "Confirm orders when they are shipped" enabled, at Amazon.de's request. Check this box to override the default and have Fillz send the emails anyways.
- Shipping Options:
- Regular Domestic Expedited Shipping: Check this box to offer Regular Domestic Expedited Shipping on all items flagged for Expedited Shipping.
- Two Day Shipping: Check this box to offer Two Day Shipping on all items flagged for Expedited Shipping.
- International Expedited Shipping (if International Shipping is selected): Check this box to offer International Expedited Shipping on all items flagged for Expedited and International Shipping.
- Default Shipping Template: The Default Shipping Template is the name of a shipping template defined under your 'Shipping settings' in Seller Central, and will be applied to items with an empty Shipping Template field. Please ensure to use the exact spacing and capitalization shown on the 'Shipping settings' page.
- Default Handling Time: Handling time is the time, in days, between when you receive an order for an item and when you can ship the item. The numerical value you enter into this field will be sent to Amazon if you do not specify a handling time within your individual Fillz listings. Should not have more than one value. Should not have range of days or word "days" at the end.
- Currency Settings:
- Marketplace accepts prices in: Use this drop down to select the currency that your marketplace account is set up to accept. Some marketplaces only have one option, while others may have several.
- You will need to assign a currency to your Base Price if you haven’t already done so (ie. is your currency in USD, or a different currency?). Also, if the marketplace is set up to accept a currency that is different from your base price, you will need to choose how you would like exchange rates to be calculated. Click on the link that says "currency settings" in the blue text box to set both of these. For more information about currency settings, click here.
- Price Padding: Depending on your settings, you might see a section that looks like this:
You can edit the Fixed Amount if you would like to mark up your items by a fixed number (such as to help cover shipping) when being sent to the marketplace. You can also add an amount to multiply the total of base price plus fixed amount times exchange rate if necessary. This will increase or decrease the total number by multiplying it by a number so you can adjust the total by a percentage.
- You will also need to use a drop down to tell Fillz what currency your market-specific prices are in.
- Minimum/Maximum Seller Allowed Prices: This section will override Amazon.de's automated pricing checks. Enter minimum and maximum values by absolute value or percentage (Fillz will use the greater of the two values for each item) and these will be sent to Amazon.de. Should a listing's price fall outside of the values you've entered, the update will not occur on Amazon.de.
- Click Next.
- If you do not use FBA on Amazon.de and your complete inventory is in Fillz, leave the "Purge on activation" box checked and click Activate Marketplace.
- If you use FBA on Amazon.de or your complete inventory is not in Fillz please contact us before proceeding.
For more information about Fillz' integration with Amazon.de, click here.