To get to the Fillz Billing page, log into your Fillz account, and then click on Account->Billing.
This page is divided into four sections:
- Account Status
You can use this section to review your current or previous invoices,
Your free will begin when once Fillz has received an order from a marketplace in your account.
Once the 30 day trial period is over, we charge between 0.7% and 1.4% commission on your sales, excluding shipping (for a Standard account). The minimum fee that you will pay is $50.00 per month.
Bills are generated on the 2nd of each month for the previous month of service, and due on the 19th of each month. If you have added a credit card to your account, it will be automatically charged around the 10th of each month.
For information on the fee structures for our Standard Account and Premium Account click here.
Minimum and maximum per item fees: A minimum $0.04 per item fee and maximum $500 per item fee is applied to all orders.
You can click on the Download All Invoices button on this page to download a zip file which contains all of your Fillz invoices.
Your current account balance will be displayed in this section. Recent payments will also be noted.
There are two options for paying Fillz fees:
- PayPal - You can go to Account->Billing and click on the button to pay by PayPal. We ask that you use our PayPal button when paying so the payment is reflected in your Fillz account automatically.
- Credit Card- You can enter your credit card information directly onto the Account->Billing page and we will charge your account automatically for you each month. We can process the following cards directly: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
To close your Fillz account:
- Log into your Fillz account
- Click Marketplaces
- For each active marketplace, click on the drop down arrow beside the Edit button and select "deactivate", then click to confirm the deactivation
- Once all marketplaces have been deactivated, click Account
- Click Billing
- Scroll to the last section of the page
- Click Change Account Status
- Select a reason for the closure
- Click Schedule Account for Closure
- Click Yes, I wish to schedule my account for closure
- You will then be logged out of Fillz. Should you log into your account again, you will see the following notice: Account is scheduled for closure. This account is considered suspended at this time. Please contact Customer Support to reopen this account.