To get to the bulk item entry page, log into your Fillz account, and then click on Inventory -> Inventory Input.
- On this page you need to set the Location for the items you're scanning/entering into Fillz. If you don’t have a location, you can use anything to fill in this field, but you must enter something in order for the page to work.
- The SKU Prefix is the character(s) you want each SKU to begin with. You can use letters and/or numbers, and must have at least one character in the box. You can also use these characters: - /
- Suffix Digits is the number of digits we will display after the prefix when creating your SKUs. If you have a large inventory, you will likely want to have a high number entered. Keep in mind that some marketplaces have limitations for how long a SKU can be for them to accept it. Fillz allows up to 30 digits, but small marketplaces, such as Valore, allow only 15.
- Scan or type in ISBNs/ASINs/EANs/UPCs into the Product Identifiers box, one per line. You can manually add additional information into this box. (See below for details.)
- Choose an option from the Input drop down:
- New Items (no duplicates) will add new SKUs for unique products being added to the location.
- New Items (always create SKUs) will add new SKUs for every item you enter.
- All Items (re-inventory) - if you have multiple SKUs in this location for each unique product, the product IDs you enter will show you the duplicates and allow you to delete them from this location.
- All Items (re-inventory and re-sku) -this option is deprecated and will soon be removed.
- Items to Delete - if you only have one SKU in the specified location for each unique product, the product IDs entered will be deleted from Fillz for the location.
- Click on Check Input to see results of adding the items to your inventory. Be sure to check titles to see if they are correct.
- Uncheck any items you don’t want added to your Fillz inventory.
- When you are ready to add the items, click Apply Changes.
For more information check out our Inventory Input FAQ.
Now you can proceed to the Condition & Price page to select conditions, add notes, prices, etc. to the listings so they will be activated and sent to the marketplaces. Items must have prices and conditions or they will not be exported to marketplaces.
For help using the Condition & Price page, click here.
Manually Entering Data Into the Product ID Box:
When adding Product IDs (ISBNs, UPCs, EANs or ASINs), use one of the following formats:
ProductID, Condition, Quantity
ProductID Condition Quantity
- If no quantity is entered, the quantity will default to 1.
- Only one ISBN, UPC, EAN, or ASIN may be entered on each line.
- When including the condition or condition and quantity, separate the data with a comma or space. (See format examples above.)
- Conditions will only be recognized by using the numerical Amazon condition codes ("Like New" or "Good" will not work - the item will be added to your inventory without a condition).