To get to this page, log into your Fillz account, then click on Account then Note Shortcuts.
Note Shortcuts is a feature that allows you to save prefabricated item description notes in Fillz for later use.
Adding a Note Shortcut
- Enter a shortcut name.
- Enter the text for the note (can be on multiple lines).
- Hit Enter or click Save Changes.
- Repeat as necessary.
If you no longer have use for a note, click on the Delete button and the note shortcut will be removed.
Using a Note Shortcut
- Click on Inventory -> Condition & Price and search for an item you want to edit.
- Locate the listing in the table at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the "Insert Note Shortcuts" drop down.
- Click on a shortcut name and the full text of the shortcut will be inserted in the note field.
You can also use Note Shortcuts on the “Create Item” page when you are entering items.