sku: A SKU is a “stock-keeping unit” used to track inventory. Each SKU must be unique to an individual item. A SKU can be any alpha-numeric string.
price: The price per item.
quantity: Number of items you have available.
item-condition: A numeric entry that indicates the condition of the item. Options:
- 1 = Used; Like New
- 2 = Used; Very Good
- 3 = Used; Good
- 4 = Used; Acceptable
- 5 = Collectible; Like New
- 6 = Collectible; Very Good
- 7 = Collectible; Good
- 8 = Collectible; Acceptable
- 9 = Used; Refurbished (for Electronics and Camera & Photo only)
- 10 = Refurbished (for Computers, Kitchen & Housewares, Electronics, and Camera & Photo only)
- 11 = New
item-name: Title/Name of the item.
title1: You can override the title that is sent to eBay, should you not want us to export the title we receive from Amazon. Note that this will only apply to eBay. 80 character maximum.
isbn: The ISBN of your item.
asin: The ASIN of your item.
upc: The UPC of your item.
ean: The EAN of your item.
type: The item type. Options:
media: Click here for valid values.
author: Name of the author. Only applies to non-catalog books.
manufacturer: Name of publisher, manufacturer, music label or studio.
pubdate: Year of publication. This field should only contain the year as a 4-digit value and no other information. Example: 1952
rating_bbfc: The British Board of Film Classification. Only applies to non-catalog video items. Options:
rating_cnc: Only applies to non-catalog video items. Options:
rating_mpaa: Motion Picture Association of America film rating. Only applies to non-catalog video items. Options:
region_blu_ray: Only applies to non-catalog video items. Options:
- a - The Americas (except Greenland), and their dependencies, East Asia (except mainland China and Mongolia), and Southeast Asia.
- b - B/2: Africa, Middle East, Southwest Asia, Europe (except Belarus, Russia and Ukraine), Australia, New Zealand, and their dependencies.
- c - Central Asia, East Asia (mainland China and Mongolia only), South Asia, Eastern Europe (Belarus, Russia and Ukraine only), and their dependencies.
region_dvd: Only applies to non-catalog video items. Options:
- 0 - Informal term meaning “worldwide”. Region 0 is not an official setting; discs that bear the region 0 symbol either have no flag set or have regions 1-6 flags set.
- 1 - United States, Canada, Bermuda, U.S. territories
- 2 - Europe (except Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus), Middle East, Egypt, Japan, South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho, Greenland, French Overseas departments and territories
- 3 - Southeast Asia, South Korea, Republic of China (Taiwan), Hong Kong, Macau
- 4 - Mexico, South America, Central America, Caribbean, New Zealand, Australia, Papua New Guinea and much of Oceania
- 5 - Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Africa (except Egypt, South Africa, Swaziland, and Lesotho), Central and South Asia, Mongolia, North Korea
- 6 - People’s Republic of China
- 7 - Reserved for future use (found in use on protected screener copies of MPAA-related DVDs and “media copies” of pre-releases in Asia)
- 8 - International venues such as aircraft, cruise ships, et
catalog_id_number: For music items, this is the industry-standard catalog identifier used by the recording label. You must use this field if your media-type is LP, otherwise the field is optional. For video items, this is the merchant’s catalog number for the product, if different from the SKU (optional).
is_adult_product: Use this field to specify if your product is an adult product. Applies to only non-catalog music or video items. Options:
artist: Artist name. To specify multiple values, separate them with a “|”. For example, John Smith | Ted Jones. Only applies to non-catalog music items.
composer: Name of the composer. To specify multiple values, separate them with a “|”. Only applies to non-catalog music items.
conductor: Name of the conductor. To specify multiple values, separate them with a “|”. Only applies to non-catalog music items.
orchestra: Name of the Orchestra. To specify multiple values, separate them with a “|”. Only applies to non-catalog music items.
genre: Only applies to non-catalog music items. Options:
item-note: You can use this field to provide specific details about your item.
will-ship-internationally: A code that indicates the countries to which you are willing to ship:
- 1 or n = Do not ship internationally.
- 2 or y = Ship internationally.
expedited-shipping: Indicate with a y the listings that you would like to enable for expedited shipping. Indicate with a n any listings for which you do not offer expedited shipping for.
image-url: If you have hosted images, you can enter the URL here.
category: The category/catalog name.
location: Where this item is located in your storage (shelf, warehouse, building, etc).
cost: This is a discrete field that will not be sent to marketplaces. It can be used to keep track of your actual cost.
source: This is a discrete field that will not appear on any of your marketplaces. You can use this field to keep track of your suppliers and/or distributors.
open_date: This will indicate when the item was first entered into Fillz. This date can be changed with an import. The format of the data must be yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss or the open date within the listing will be set to 0's.
weight: You can import the weight of your items. The value in this field must include at least one decimal place and must be followed by “lbs” or “lb.” IE: 6.0 lb or 3.25 lbs. Any other unit of measurement won’t be recognized by our system. The weight field can only be imported into Fillz for a brand new listing. You will not be able to modify this field in future imports, even if a weight was not specified during the initial Import for the listing.
fulfillment_center_id: Your options are:
- AMAZON_NA - Fulfilled by Amazon
- DEFAULT - Fulfilled by merchant
- An empty field - Fulfilled by merchant