Use the | Character

Also known as a vertical bar, the pipe is a computer keyboard key ( | ) that is two vertical lines above one another and commonly looks like a full vertical line. This symbol is commonly found on the same United States qwerty keyboard key as the back slash key.

Typically you can hold down the Shift key while hitting the \ key to use this character:

Have more questions? Submit a request