We highly recommend you run your script in the Script Sandbox test environment which will not make any changes to your live prices. For information on testing your script on the Re-Price Sandbox page, please click here.
Click here for a video tutorial.
Test & Run your Script
To test and run your script live, follow these steps:
- Log into your Fillz account
- Click Inventory->Re-Price
- Click Edit in the reprice line
- If you have a new script, paste the script exactly as it is shown, in the box at the top of the page and click Save Script
- Click Run Script
- Choose the Marketplace(s) you wish to test the script on. You may run the script on a maximum of 6 Markets at a time. Click on the Control (CTRL) key on your keyboard to select more than 1 marketplace.
- Maximum Errors Before Giving Up: If this box is checked and there are errors, the script will abort after it reaches the number you enter. No changes will be saved and your prices will not be updated.
- Maximum Changes: If this box is checked, the script will stop running after it reaches the number you enter. Changes will be saved and your prices will be updated.
- Limit to SKUs: If you fill SKUs into this box (one per line), your script will only be applied to the specific SKUs you've entered.
- Test Only: Leave this box checked to perform a test run of the script to ensure the script is making the changes you intend.
- Set Debug: If this box is checked and you have debugging code in your script, it will be displayed in the script results.
- Verbose: If you do not wish to see a list of the SKUs affected, then you can uncheck Verbose.
- Click Run Script. This will submit the reprice request.
- Click on the Reprice Status tab to check on the request and view/download results when completed.
- If all of the results returned are what you expected and you wish to make the changes to your prices, repeat the steps above but uncheck the Test Only box.
- Base Price - If you wish to change your base prices within Fillz based on a script, run the script on “Base” (Base is included in your list of Marketplaces). This will have your pricing script apply to your items' Base Prices in Fillz and cannot be undone.
- Unpriced Base - Similarly, you can run a script to update all of the items in your inventory that are missing Base Prices (ie: no price stored in the Base Price field for the item) in Fillz. Follow the instructions above, but choose “Unpriced Base” in the list of Marketplaces.