Fillz Inventory Loader is a tab-separated text format. You can edit this type of file with a spreadsheet program, such as Excel. You can use any of the below values as headers. For definitions of these headers click here.
Please refrain from using double quotes in files ("), replace them with single quotes if necessary (').
Complete Field List
item-condition must be one of the following numerical values:
- 1 = Used; Like New
- 2 = Used; Very Good
- 3 = Used; Good
- 4 = Used; Acceptable
- 5 = Collectible; Like New
- 6 = Collectible; Very Good
- 7 = Collectible; Good
- 8 = Collectible; Acceptable
- 9 = Used; Refurbished (for Electronics and Camera & Photo only)
- 10 = Refurbished (for Computers, Kitchen & Housewares, Electronics, and Camera & Photo only)
- 11 = New
Click on the link below to download and save a template example: