There are 5 ways you can add tracking information to orders:
- Add tracking information directly to each order by clicking on “Edit” under the Order Number (before completing the order) on the Orders->Browse page.
- Add tracking information using the Batch Move page.
- Upload a file with tracking through the Fillz User Interface. For instructions, click here.
- Import an Endicia DAZzle output file. For help printing postage, click here.
- Automate: Upload tracking using the Fillz Order API. For instructions, click here.
If selling on TextbookX, adding tracking allows TextbookX to waive their $0.79 flat fee. TextbookX requires a tracking number to confirm orders. If you don’t have tracking information available, please put “SELLER” as the tracking value. This will be translated to the buyer as “See seller for tracking information” and will enable you to confirm orders on TextbookX without providing actual tracking info.