Uses of Browse Page
On this page you can review your active and inactive inventory items, search for items, delete items, export items, and get to the Edit Item page if you wish to update an item.
Features of Browse
- By default, this page is sorted by SKU and you can only see inventory that has a quantity greater than 0.
- You can click on the SKU, Qty (Quantity), Condition, Price or Location links to view your inventory sorted by these fields. Click a second time to toggle between ascending and descending.
- You can click on the Created and Modified buttons to sort by the created or last modified dates of the listings. Click a second time to toggle between ascending and descending.
- Base price is the default price for an item for all marketplaces. It can be overridden by a market-specific price. Fillz will look for and send a market-specific price first. If there is no market-specific price, the base price will be sent.
- Results per page: You are able to view up to 200 items per page.
- You can batch-delete items by checking boxes to the left of an item's SKU, then clicking Delete Selected Items. A pop up window will appear for you to confirm the deletion.
- You can export select items by checking boxes to the left of an item's SKU, clicking Export Selected Items, then selecting the format you want to export with.
- Clicking on the SKU of any item listed will direct you to the Edit Item page. Here you can view and edit the item's information. Click Save Item if you make any changes.
- You can view your Market Specific Prices for active marketplaces by using the tabs below the search section of the page. If no market-specific price is saved, the base price will be displayed in blue. Example of the tabs:
There is a drop down search bar near the top of the page. Click on the drop down arrow to display or hide the search box.
When the search bar is expanded you can enter information into one or more search fields to narrow down your results, then click to perform a Search.
|Product ID||An ISBN, ASIN, EAN or UPC.|
|Quantity||The default search for quantity will only consider items with a quantity greater than 0. If you would like to search for a sold out (inactive) listing, you will need to enter =0 into this field.|
|Location||This field looks for an exact (but case-insensitive) match. A partial match will not appear in search results.|
|Title||This field works as a keyword search. All words you enter will be present in the title of the results. If you are trying to locate non-catalog listings in your account, search for the following in the title field: not found|
|Note||This field works as a keyword search. All words you enter will be present in the title of the results.|
|Condition||Use the drop down to select a specific condition.|
|Display||Filter by All items, Active Items (items with the "Make Active" box un-checked), or Inactive Items (items with the "make Active" box checked).|
Search Requirements (for text)
- Numbers/letters must have at least 3 characters in a row
- Punctuation does not count as a character
- If you want to search for numbers/letters with punctuation, you need to search with " around it