Saving and testing a script in the Script Sandbox will not affect your live script or live prices.
To Add/Edit/Test Your Sandbox Script:
- Log into your Fillz account
- Click Inventory
- Click on Re-Price
- Click Add (or Edit if you have an existing script saved) in the Script Sandbox row
- Paste the script exactly as it is shown, in the box at the top of the page
- Click Save Script
- Click Run Script...
- Choose the Marketplace(s) you want to test the script on. Hold down the Control (CTRL) key on your keyboard to select more than 1 marketplace.
- Maximum Errors Before Giving Up: If this box is checked and there are errors, the script will abort after it reaches the number you enter.
- Maximum Changes: If this box is checked, the script will stop running after it reaches the number of changes you enter.
- Limit to SKUs: If you fill SKUs into this box (one per line), your script will only be applied to the specific SKUs you've entered.
- Click Run Script. This will submit the reprice request.
- Click on the Reprice Status tab to check on the request and view/download the results when completed.
If you are happy with your tests and wish to go live with your script, follow the steps here.